Sausage and Spinach Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Made this recipe from nomnompaleo for my ma-in-law’s birthday dinner…it was a winner!
Who doesn’t like big ‘shrooms stuffed with meat and veggies? What if you could make them easily and quickly with Paleo pantry staples? Win-win! This dish is pretty simple to make and the results are yummy – as long as you start out with delicious components. Don’t cheap out!
Follow the jump to get the recipe!
11 Notes/ Hide
- talesfromthe-crypt reblogged this from nomnompaleo and added:
- tobemissg likes this
- thetaaj likes this
- rebeccas-eats reblogged this from nomnompaleo
- kirstieeee likes this
- sydneyjwhite likes this
- gaberockone reblogged this from nomnompaleo and added:
- aaoldblog likes this
- misofull reblogged this from nomnompaleo
- chelseajmartin likes this
- slowdumbshow4you likes this
- nomnompaleo posted this